www.Gmail.in – Google Mail(Gmail) is free; advertising-supported email web service developed by Google. Gmail can be accessed on the web and through Smartphone apps for iOS and Android, as well as some third-party programs. Gmail can be accessed through any web browser on your smartphone.
Google Mail was launched in 2004. Yahoo Mail and Microsoft Hotmail used to be the top email service provider at that time. Google launched with many amazing features that helped Google gain a lot of users. Microsoft and Yahoo had to launch some new features to tackle the popularity of Google Mail.
At launch, Gmail used to offer storage capacity of 1GB for a user; it was higher than the storage provided by the competitors at that time. Today, Google Mail provides 15GB of free storage for every user. www.gmail.in users can receive emails up to 50MB size, while they can send emails up to 25MB. If you want to send a larger file through email, you can upload the file in the Google Drive and send the download link of the file with the email.
www.Gmail.in – Contents
About www.Gmail.in & Its features
Google’s mail automatically scans emails for various things, like detecting spam emails and malware. It has one of the best spam filters to keep your inbox free of spam. www.gmail.in is the most used email web service on the internet. It is miles ahead of its competitors, Hotmail and Yahoo mail.
Google Mail features make it better than any of its alternative. Microsoft One drive provides 5GB of cloud storage data for free while Google Drive offers 15GB of cloud storage data for free. Google Docs is considered as one of the best online document editors on the internet. It has easy to use interface, and it comes with many amazing features. You can write a document for your article in Google Docs. You can share a document file with anyone with the help of the shareable link. You can collaborate with people to edit your document by adding their email in the “Share with other” option. You can create a spreadsheet to record data. You can also share a spreadsheet with anyone.
You can access Gmail on a web browser of your PC. You can use a browser to access Gmail on your Smartphone. There is no necessity to download Gmail app to access it. Gmail app has a user-friendly interface, and it comes with many excellent features. It is recommended to use Gmail app to access your emails. You can download Gmail on your PC with the help of Bluestack Android emulator.
How to Download www.gmail.in application on your Smartphone
Gmail app is the most downloaded email application of the Google Play Store. You can download the app from Google Play Store. If you don’t have Google Play store on your Android smartphone due to some reason, then you can download APK of the app from the web.
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device and search for “Gmail APK” app on the browser.
- You will get results of some trustable website.
- Download APK from one of the website.
- Do not forget to turn on “Install apps from Unknown Sources” option on your device to continue the installation of the app.
For iOS Users – You can download Gmail app on your iOS device from the app store. All you have to do is to search for “Gmail” in the app store. Click on “GET” and enter the password to download and install it on your iOS device.
www.gmail.in – Sign up or Create Account
Gmail is the most used email web service of India. India has second largest smartphone users in the world. Gmail features have attracted a lot of Indian users. Today, we are going to talk about how can you Login and Sign up www.gmail.in. Follow the steps below to find out.
- Open any web browser on your Android device, iOS device or PC. We will recommend using Google Chrome browser to access Gmail.
- Type https://www.google.com in the search box of the web browser and hit enter.
- Type “Gmail India” and hit enter.
- Open the first website of the results. You will be redirected to a new web page.
- Navigate to the middle of the screen, you will see a sign in option. Click on “More option” and then click on “Create an account”.
- You will be redirected to the signup page of the Gmail. Type all the required data in respected fields like Name, Age, Country, Email id/username, Alternate Email address, Mobile number. After filling all the required fields, click on “I agree with terms & conditions” option and then click on “Create an account”. You may have to enter a security code to continue.
- Now, you will get a verification code on your mobile number. Enter it to verify your identity.
- Your www.gmail.in account has been successfully created.
www.Gmail.in – Sign in Or Log in
- Login Gmail by going to https://mail.google.com or www.gmail.in website.
- Now Enter your Login Email id and password and click on “Login”.
- Done, enjoy using your www.Gmail.in account.
Your Gmail account has been successfully created. You will get to know about more excellent of Gmail while using it.